Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Humpday


Well I started watching Monsters VS Aliens last night, yes there are some funny one liners but like everything post Shrek (1) it hasn't come across as completely genuine. Pixar movies roll out every year but the heart they carry with them, its like every movie is going to be the best children's movie ever made, and most times they almost succeed. Dreamworks on the other hand seems that their only goal is to make anthropomorphic animals do humanoid things. I did like the roll reversal with the two kids making out in the car, but it feels like I've seen it all before in something better. It was entertaining, but renting in blu ray wasn't really worth it. The quality didn't improve enough to justify a premium rental fee.
I know this has nothing to do with school for the most part but when your roommate is in character animation you tend to notice more of the little things and I felt I had to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment