Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm not dead!

This is what I've been working on this last month, since I've been back to school the vast spreading of my online presence has made it slightly more difficult to update this page. So here they are


School and the People In It! is a website I started to post online the growing swarm of quotes that my class has come up with. I'm going to be making a book out of them. Kind of a yearbook for P02. (also contains swearing)


This is my more personal blog thing, it isn't like these dispatches of daily life, here is where I put the stuff that inspires me or peaks my interest. Also is very friendly for picture displaying but doesn't allow them to be easily copied. This will be good for my photography class.

Also I'm constantly on twitter, cause I can do that from anywhere on earth, be it King Mountain or downtown Toronto.

So there's my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment