Monday, November 30, 2009

Mustache No More

It has been one full month with the mustache Movember goal is complete. Today is Ty's birthday and I gave him a call yesterday cause I didn't know what kind of schedule he was going to have tonight. Turns out he's hanging out with everyone. Which is good... kinda makes me wish I was hanging out with my friends on my birthday... I am going to have fun with Steph and she's having a little party so that should be fun, I just didn't realize how much I would be missing Andy, Paul and Ty plus their girls... Let alone how much I miss Jen. At least without the mustache I no longer LOOK old, now I only feel old.
Weather watch doesn't look good for friday now. I might see my first birthday without a snowfall. in 25 years, including the green christmas there was snow on my birthday, I guess that's what happens when you get too old.
Tyler and I had a quick lament about being old yesterday on the phone. and about families, and school and expectations on us compared to our parents who had already been married 5 years by the time they were 25. I can't wait for the year to be over, nothing is difficult this week and we can easily get everything done, I'm just going to "phone this week in."
My birthday is more important anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment