Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Morning Coming Down


Birthday winter weather watch! As of now light snow is the forecast for Dec 4th in Oakville, although it is almost 2 weeks away the weather will likely change... scratch that, it already has changed. Its showing mostly sunny but temps are definitely in the minus! Lets hope for a little birthday cheer and pray to Yukon Cornelius that it changes!

Classes go until the 18th, which means I have my final exam on snowflake day! :( so I hope we can postpone until Saturday for turkey tacos. I think I'm going to go on a photoing walk today, check out the area around the school for neat little creeks and streams which there are many of. I just hope the day it actually does snow I will be able to take some pictures. there are a lot of areas around here which have a beautiful quality about them which would be enhanced by a dusting of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment