Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Newest word in the MACtionary


(Don't judge the quality, I'm still new at photoshop)

Used 3 times this week, twice in things I almost handed in to teachers...

Whateverthehell

pronounced with the emphasis on the "What" whateverthehell is an updated version of the old, "I'm still searching for a word" Andrew MacDonald standbys, whatchamacallit, whatchamahoosit, whatshisface and whatchacallit. In fact I use them so often that I seriously believe there are wiring difficulties in my brain, either the brain runs too fast and the cables can't handle the data or I'm slow and the cables can't handle the data, I'm hoping for the first one, too smart for my weak mortal body!

Sometimes I have an itch that only a liter of Pepsi can scratch, that was the case tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment